Protect your kitchen’s drainage network
A wide range of fat, oil and grease separating systems, specifically designed to prevent fat, oil and grease (FOG) from entering the drainage network from commercial kitchens, these systems can reduce odours and prevent expensive blockages.
With landlords and local authorities setting more stringent guidelines on FOG discharging from commercial kitchens, these systems can ensure you comply with regulations and avoid costly drainage blockages. They can operate in conjunction with our range of waste water pumping systems to remove waste water from basement kitchens.
They can be installed in a variety of applications from small retail kitchens through to large commercial kitchens.
- Wide range of models suitable for a broad range of applications
- Sediment catchers and coffee traps keep pipes clear
- Prevents fat, oil and grease and food waste from entering the drainage network
- Range of features and benefits, range of storage capacities, stainless steel construction etc.
- Variable inlet positions offers high versatility on site
- Wide range of accessories
Showing 1–12 of 15 results