MagnaPro Packaged Pumping Stations
The MagnaPro is a range of fully automatic packaged pumping stations, suitable for pumping ground, surface, storm and foul water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible or economical to install.
Our new range has been engineered from the ground up incorporating a wide range of unique features, ensuring the product adheres with all current design standards and beyond. Our packaged pumping station range allows bespoke selection of chamber size, pump type and controls to meet your specific site requirements.
Chamber Size and Storage Capacity
All units are custom built to your site requirements. A wide range of options are available for you to simplify your product selection.
NOTE: Max capacity in litres (L) below highest inlet.
- Comprehensive range of chambers available
- Diameter from 650mm – 2400mm
- Depth from 1000mm – 4000mm
- From a range of premier pump manufacturers
- Selection by impeller, duty, power and number of pumps
- Option of single and three phase pumps
- Special requirements such as explosion proof, high temperature, etc.
- Manufactured to your specifications
- Single and dual pump configurations
- Optional functionality; Monitoring, Ammeters, Run-time meters, BMS connections to name a few
We offer a wide range of accessories ensuring that your pumping station meets site requirements, including:
- Remote high level alarm
- Emergency stop button
- Kiosk with remote beacon
- Access covers (inlay, heavy duty)
- Discharge pipework (MDPE, HDPE)
- Separate valve chamber
- Internal pipework available in high-pressure plastic, galvanised steel and ductile iron
- Battery backup
Please contact Edincare Sales on 01442 211554 from 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday or via email email@example.com for further information.