A pumping station was required for a large residential house in Cobham, Surrey.
A telemetric monitoring system was required to remotely alert the customer or Edincare Helpdesk in the event of a system failure.
• Following an Edincare engineer’s survey, suitable pumps, rising main and power supply was specified to match the site’s requirement.
• The twin-pump pumping station was installed in a pre-cast concrete sump. A hardwired telemetric system was installed.
• Following commissioning and a full wet test, the Edincare team handed over the system by providing a full functional demonstration to the main contractor.
• Edincare provided the complete solution for the client’s needs.
• Telemetric hardwired dial out system offers four fault condition notifications and is programmed to call our 24-hour monitoring centre.
• Once the notification has been received trained staff can ensure the customer is contacted and appropriate action is taken.
• The telemetric system is especially useful if the property owner is located off-site or away from the site for significant periods.
TELEMETRIC MONITORING SYSTEMS
Our telemetric systems are suitable for where the possibility of pump failure through either a pump fault or loss of mains power would be catastrophic.
It is designed to alert the customer or Edincare Helpdesk should a high level condition, pump failure or loss of power occur. It notifies by sending a signal to the Edincare monitoring station advising of the system status. The system is designed to work with all of our products, be it existing or new. You can choose from either a ‘Hardwired’, using a standard phone line, or ‘GSM’ telemetric system