Key purpose of the role:
- Perform general electrical and mechanical engineering duties to ensure that our pump systems are operating as specified.
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, commissioning and installations of our pump stations and associated equipment.
- Travel nationwide to client sites.
- Work on client sites performing general electrical and mechanical engineering duties to ensure that our pump systems are operating as specified.
- Participate in our Emergency Call Out Rota.
- Work with grey water and effluent systems and work within confined spaces.
- Communicate effectively with the Service team, providing reports and photos of pumps and associated equipment.
- Go above and beyond to provide positive and helpful service and communicate professionally with customers.
For the full job description, please click here
If you would like to apply for this role please complete the form below and upload your CV.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]