|Job title||Drainage Engineer|
|Reports to||Director of Edincare Drains|
|Salary||circa £25,000–£30,000 basic plus overtime/bonus|
|Benefits||up to 23 days holiday & Bank holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Training|
|Job location||Edincare Drains office (Hemel Hempstead) and working on client sites|
Due to continual expansion and investment an exciting new position has been established for an enthusiastic and experienced Drainage Engineer to join our successful team, where the successful candidate will be able to influence and be recognized for continued progress.
- Working as either part of a two-person team alongside an experienced Drainage Engineer or individually as the job dictates to perform general pump station cleaning, drain/gulley cleaning, jetting, drainage CCTV.
- Travel nationwide to client sites (primarily Greater London and the Home Counties).
- Experience within the industry is a necessity.
Main Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Work on client sites performing general pump station cleaning, drain/gulley cleaning, jetting, drainage CCTV.
- Communicate effectively within a team, providing reports and photos of equipment, with the use of a PDA and mobile phone.
- Provide positive and helpful disposition and professionally communicate with customers.
- Work independently or as a member of a team.
- As part of the role you will be required to lift weights of up to 25kg, work nights/weekends at enhanced rates and during all weathers.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proven experience of being a drainage engineer, CCTV surveys, jetting, tankering.
- Good Mechanical skills.
- Full UK Driving License, with a minimum of Cat C1. Ideal candidate to possess class C HGV.
- CSCS, Confined space, HPWJ and CCTV qualifications preferred, but not essential.
- The ability to work remotely.
- Flexibility to work on our Emergency Call-Out Rota.
- Mature communication skills.
- The ability to deal professionally with customers.
- Constructive interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- A positive personality and helpful disposition.
- Flexible approach.
- Trustworthy, honest and have integrity.
If you would like to apply for this role please complete the form below and upload your CV.