The MagnaPro 650-1000 Macerator is a fully automatic packaged pumping station suitable for pumping grey or foul water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system provides up to 165 litre storage capacity depending inlet depth. It is ideal for accepting waste from an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar.
The pump’s cutting action offers reliable and effective pumping of grey and foul water.
The system comprises a tank-grade polyethylene chamber, internal Class E PVC pipework and fittings, brass valves, a free-standing automatic pump with grinder impellor, and an external compression adaptor for discharge to 63 mm OD MDPE.
It is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your site’s requirements. Inlet information to be supplied at time of order, or can be drilled on site.
A solid top, locking, galvanised steel access cover is included (FACTA A). Alternative access covers are available to suit your project requirements.
Our packaged pumping stations are built to last and designed to be easy to service.
- The pump’s cutting action and small solids clearance reduces the chance of blockages
- Up to 165 litres storage capacity
- 60° benching
- Compact chamber for limited space installations
- Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar
- 450 mm x 450 mm clear opening
- Variable inlet positions to suit site
- A range of alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind
- Quick and simple to install
MagnaPro 650 Macerator complies with:
- BS EN 12050-1:2015 Wastewater lifting plants for buildings and sites. Lifting plants for wastewater containing faecal matter.