The MagnaPro 650-1000 (Vortex) is a fully automatic packaged pumping station suitable for pumping grey, surface, storm or foul water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system provides up to 165 litre storage capacity depending inlet depth. It is ideal for accepting waste from an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar.
The pump’s vortex impellor provide reliable and effective pumping of grey and foul water.
It can accept foul waste if the property also has another method of removing foul waste. Contact our Sales Team if you require a foul water packaged pumping station to serve the whole property.
The system comprises a tank-grade polyethylene chamber, internal Class E PVC pipework and fittings, brass valves, a free-standing automatic pump with vortex impellor, and an external compression adaptor for discharge to 63 mm OD MDPE.
It is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your site’s requirements. Inlet information to be supplied at time of order, or can be drilled on site.
A solid top, locking, galvanised steel access cover is included (FACTA A). Alternative access covers are available to suit your project requirements.
Our packaged pumping stations are built to last and designed to be easy to service.
- Vortex impellor for high flow rates
- Up to 165 litres storage capacity
- 60° benching
- Compact chamber for limited space installations
- Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar
- 450 mm x 450 mm clear opening
- Variable inlet positions to suit site
- A range of alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind
- Quick and simple to install
MagnaPro 650 Vortex system complies with:
- BS EN 12050-2:2015 Wastewater lifting plants for buildings and sites. Lifting plants for faecal‑free wastewater.
- BS EN 12050-3:2015 Wastewater lifting plants for buildings and sites. Lifting plants for limited applications.