The JS 150 SV submersible vortex impeller pump allows soft solids suspended in water to be passed through the pump body to waste. Supplied as standard as a free standing motor. The pump can be supplied with a conventional ball type ‘MAC 3’ float, fixed magnetic canister ‘AGMA’ float, or without a float for manual operation. Suppled free standing for quick installation.
• Stainless steel shaft and motor case
• Plastic motor top cover, lower motor /bearing housing and impellor
• Single silicon mechanical seal
• Hose tails supplied with all models
• Internal thermal protection
• Suitable for ground, surface, storm and grey water applications