The state of the art Edincare EA33 is designed to give top performance and achieve high levels of efficiency thanks to optimised hydraulic systems and motors. The pump is fitted with a magnetic float switch with variable level control and maximum travel stop. A locking disk enables straightforward adaption of the pump to external control systems. Supplied free standing for quick installation.
• Pump and discharge casings in GRP. Casing cover and impellor in noryl. Motor housing and shaft in nickel steel. Float switch in polypropylene.
• Vortex hydraulics for blockage free pumping in critical applications.
• Available with float locking disk for manual level control.
• Single Phase (240V) only.
• Internal thermal protection.
• Suitable for ground, surface, storm and grey water applications.