The WaterGuard Flat ‘Garden’ 3000 is a fully automatic rainwater harvesting system used for the collection and supply of rainwater within both domestic and commercial applications.
It is designed to accept rainwater from downpipes, which is then filtered into a collection tank ready to be used to serve an outdoor tap.
The system consists of a shallow polypropylene tank with locking access cover, connections for all connecting pipework, submersible pump and internal filters.
This system not only offers you unregulated use of your outdoor tap but also saves you money through reduced mains water consumption. The unique tank design is ideal for installation in high water table areas.
3000 litres storage capacity.
• Unique shallow tank ideal for high water table areas
• 3000 litre storage capacity
• Offers unregulated use of garden tap – no mains water connection
• Shallow tank ideal for high water table areas
• Direct/Gravity options available
• Overflow to storm drain or soakaway
• Must be no closer than 5m away from the face of the building
• Environmentally Friendly