The U3KS Special is an extremely versatile submersible pump for stationary and portable use. EIP technology for safer operation, integrated flushing device for reducing deposits and integrated low level pumping for preventing flooding are only a few of the innovative features that set this pump apart. Can be supplied free standing, or pedestal mounted for permanent installations.
• Motor housing, shaft and screws in stainless steel. Volute casing, impeller and control head in plastic (GRP), rubber insulated flexible cable
• Seals are suitable for use with mildly aggressive media such as condensate water and most cleaning chemicals
• Available with low level float for reduced height level control
• Single Phase (240V) only
• Internal thermal protection
• Suitable for ground, surface, storm, grey and chemically contaminated water applications
(please contact us for suitability of chemicals)