The SumpFlush Twin is a fully automatic wastewater pumping system suitable for pumping surface and/or ground water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system provides up to 65 litre storage capacity depending inlet depth. It can accept waste from car parks, car washes, floor areas, down pipes, cavity membrane systems or similar.
It is not suitable for receiving foul waste. Contact our Sales Team for advice on a suitable foul water packaged pumping stations for your property.
The system consists of a polyethylene tank, two automatic wastewater submersible pumps and a solid top, locking, galvanised steel access cover (FACTA AA).
The control panel balances the wear between the two pumps, and provides a high level alarm and volt-free contacts for remote monitoring.
It discharges to solvent welded 1¼” Class E PVC. Optional discharge reducer kits can increase external discharge diameter to 1½” or 2” to reduce friction loss.
It is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your site’s requirements.
Inlet information to be supplied at time of order, or can be drilled on site.
For groundwater and surface water applications where inflow cannot be controlled, a battery backup system should be used, in accordance with BS 8102:2022 and PCA Guidelines. Battery backup systems can be purchased to your specification.
- Vortex impellor for high flow rates
- Twin pumps for backup if one of the pumps fail
- Control panel for timed changeover, high level alarm and volt‑free contacts
- Up to 65 litres storage capacity
- Compact chamber for limited space installations
- Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar
- 350 mm x 350 mm clear opening
- Variable inlet positions to suit site
- A range of battery backup systems are available
- Quick and simple to install