The SumpFlushHP 650-100 is a fully automatic wastewater pumping system suitable for pumping surface and/or ground water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
It features a powerful submersible pump for high head (up to 12 m) and flow (up to 4 l/s) applications.
The system provides up to 165 litre storage capacity depending inlet depth. It can accept waste from car parks, car washes, floor areas, down pipes, cavity membrane systems or similar.
It is not suitable for receiving foul waste. Contact our Sales Team for advice on a suitable foul water packaged pumping stations for your property.
The system consists of a polyethylene tank, a powerful automatic wastewater submersible pump and solid top, locking, galvanised steel access cover (FACTA A).
It discharges to solvent welded 1¼” Class E PVC. Optional discharge reducer kits can increase external discharge diameter to 1½” or 2” to reduce friction loss.
It is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your site’s requirements. Inlet information to be supplied at time of order, or can be drilled on site.
For groundwater and surface water applications where inflow cannot be controlled, twin pump systems complete with a high level alarm and battery backup system should be used, in accordance with BS 8102:2022 and PCA Guidelines. High level alarms and battery backup systems can be purchased to your specification.
- Powerful vortex pump for high head and flow
- Up to 165 litres storage capacity
- Compact chamber for limited space installations
- Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar
- 450 mm x 450 mm clear opening
- Variable inlet positions to suit site
- A range of battery backup systems are available
- A range of alarms and remote alerts are available
- Quick and simple to install