The SumpFlush Twin 800-1750 is a fully automatic wastewater pumping system suitable for pumping surface and/or ground water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system provides up to 575 litre storage capacity depending inlet depth. It can accept waste from car parks, car washes, floor areas, down pipes, cavity membrane systems or similar.
It is not suitable for receiving foul waste. Contact our Sales Team for advice on a suitable foul water packaged pumping stations for your property.
The system consists of a polyethylene tank, Class E PVC internal pipework with brass valves, two automatic wastewater submersible pumps and a solid top, locking, galvanised steel access cover (FACTA A).
It discharges to solvent welded 1¼” Class E PVC. Optional discharge reducer kits can increase external discharge diameter to 1½” or 2” to reduce friction loss. Compression fittings are also available for discharging to MDPE pipework.
It is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your site’s requirements. Inlet information to be supplied at time of order, or can be drilled on site.
For groundwater and surface water applications where inflow cannot be controlled, a high level alarm and battery backup system should be used, in accordance with BS 8102:2022 and PCA Guidelines. High level alarms and battery backup systems can be purchased to your specification.
- Vortex impellor for high flow rates
- Twin pumps for backup if one of the pumps fail
- Up to 575 litres storage capacity
- Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar
- 600 mm x 450 mm clear opening
- Variable inlet positions to suit site
- A range of battery backup systems are available
- A range of alarms and remote alerts are available
- Quick and simple to install