Mains power failure commonly coincides with flooding. The PowerShield ensures that your pumping equipment continues to operate during a cut in mains power, protecting your property from catastrophic flooding damage.
Battery backup systems are especially important for groundwater and surface water applications where inflow to the system cannot be controlled.
The PowerShield offers the highest levels of resilience and protection for your property. The unit will provide power to one submersible pump in the event of mains power failure, allowing for continued pump operation. The capacity and duration of the intervention are proportional to the size of the inverter and to the capacity of the connected batteries.
The system is quick and simple to install.
- Alerts the end user if there is a mains power failure.
- Keeps the pump system powered in the event of mains power failure.
- Can be retro-fitted to existing pump systems
- A wide range of battery capacities available to support all systems.
- High level alarm float switch input
- Integral audio and visual alarm
- 3, 6, or 12 monthly maintenance schedule
- Compatible with Aqua365 Monitor for real-time alerting and system updates.