The MagnaPro Twin 800-1750 Vortex is a fully automatic packaged pumping station suitable for pumping grey, surface, storm or foul water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible or economical to install.
The system provides up to 575 litre storage capacity depending inlet depth. It is ideal for accepting waste from an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar.
The pumps’ vortex impellors provide reliable and effective pumping of grey and foul water.
It should only accept foul waste if the property also has another method of removing foul waste. Contact our Sales Team if you require a foul water packaged pumping station to serve the whole property.
The system comprises our award-winning polyethylene MagnaPro chamber, internal Class E PVC pipework and fittings, brass valves, control panel, float switches with counterweights, two pedestal-mounted manual pumps with vortex impellors, and an external compression adaptor for discharge to 63 mm OD MDPE.
It is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your site’s requirements. Inlet information to be supplied at time of order, or can be drilled on site.
An access cover is not included. A range of access covers is available to suit your project requirements.
Our packaged pumping stations are built to last and designed to be easy to service.
- Vortex impellor for high flow rates
- Twin pumps for backup if one of the pumps fail
- Up to 575 litres storage capacity
- 60° benching
- Compact chamber for limited space installations
- Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar application
- 600 mm x 450 mm clear opening
- Variable inlet positions to suit site
- A range of alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind
- Quick and simple to install
MagnaPro 800 Vortex systems comply with:
- BS EN 12050-2:2015 Wastewater lifting plants for buildings and sites. Lifting plants for faecal‑free wastewater.
- BS EN 12050-3:2015 Wastewater lifting plants for buildings and sites. Lifting plants for limited applications.