The MagnaPro Twin 800-1250 Macerator is a fully automatic packaged pumping station suitable for pumping grey and foul water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible or economical to install.
The system provides up to 325 litre storage capacity depending inlet depth. It is ideal for accepting waste from an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar.
Its three-phase pumps provide higher torque to minimise blockages, increased energy efficiency, and improved reliability compared to single-phase pumps. Their cutting action offers reliable and effective pumping of grey and foul water.
The system comprises our award-winning polyethylene MagnaPro chamber, internal Class E PVC pipework and fittings, brass valves, control panel, float switches with counterweights, two pedestal-mounted manual pumps with grinder impellors and an external compression adaptor for discharge to 63 mm OD MDPE.
It is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your site’s requirements. Inlet information to be supplied at time of order, or can be drilled on site.
An access cover is not included. A range of access covers is available to suit your project requirements.
Our packaged pumping stations are built to last and designed to be easy to service.
- The pump’s cutting action and small solids clearance reduces the chance of blockages
- Twin pumps for backup if one of the pumps fail
- Three-phase pumps for higher torque, increased energy efficiency, and improved reliability
- Up to 325 litres storage capacity
- 60° benching
- Compact chamber for limited space installations
- Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar application
- 600 mm x 450 mm clear opening
- Variable inlet positions to suit site
- A range of alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind
- Quick and simple to install
MagnaPro 800 Macerator systems comply with: