The MagnaPro range of package pumping stations is suitable for the lifting of foul, grey, surface and ground water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The range is offered in four different sizes offering storage capacities from 200 to 2,000 litres. Utilising Edincare’s ‘OpenFlow’ impellor technology the range offers reliable and effective pumping of soft solids without maceration.
The system consists of a polyethylene chamber, locking access cover, internal pipe work and fittings, control panel ,float switches, guide rail/s with single or twin submersible pump/s.
The MagnaPro is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your requirements (inlet information to be supplied at time of order).
The system can accept waste from a basement, entire house/s or similar.
• Edincare ‘OpenFlow’ impellor offers a vortex action with large solids clearance to reduce the chance of blockages
• Twin pumps for added backup against pump failure
• 1300 to 2000 litres storage capacity
• Variable inlet heights and positions offer high versatility on site
• A range of alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind to the end user
• Built from stock for rapid delivery