The MagnaCompact Macerator is a fully automatic packaged pumping station suitable for pumping grey or foul water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system provides up to 72 litre storage capacity depending inlet depth. It is ideal for accepting waste from an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar.
The pump’s cutting action offers reliable and effective pumping of grey and foul water.
The system comprises a tank-grade polyethylene chamber, internal Class E PVC pipework and fittings, brass valves, a free-standing automatic pump with macerating impellor, and an external compression adaptor for discharge to 32 mm OD MDPE.
A solid top, locking, galvanised steel access cover is included (FACTA A). Alternative access covers are available to suit your project requirements.
It is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your site’s requirements. Inlet information to be supplied at time of order, or can be drilled on site.
Our packaged pumping stations are built to last and designed to be easy to service.
- Macerator impellor
- Up to 72 litres storage capacity depedning on inlet depth
- 60° benching
- Compact chamber for limited space installations
- Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar
- 600 mm x 450 mm clear opening
- Variable inlet positions to suit site
- A range of alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind
- Quick and simple to install
MagnaProCompact Macerator complies with:
- BS EN 12050-1:2015 Wastewater lifting plants for buildings and sites. Lifting plants for wastewater containing faecal matter.