The AutoFlush Twin fully automatic pumping station is suitable for pumping grey water with solids (less than 5mm in diameter) to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The compact chamber is ideal for accepting waste from utility sinks, wash basins, tea points or similar. Utilising Edincare’s ‘OpenFlow’ impellor technology the pump discharges through small bore pipe work for installation through busy service voids and roof spaces.
The system consists of a sealed polyethylene chamber, internal pipe work and fittings, automatic ‘OpenFlow’ submersible pumps and solvent weld outlet connection. A control panel offers even wear for the two motors as well as a high level alarm and volt free contacts.
The AutoFlush Twin is easy to install as inlets can be drilled to suit site requirements.
• Twin pumps to protect against pump failure and heavy water inflows
• Control panel for timed changeover, high level alarm and volt free contacts
• Edincare ‘OpenFlow’ technology offers pumping of waste water through small bore pipes
• Variable inlet positions offer high versatility on site
• A range of control panels, alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind to the end user