The AutoFlushSSTwin fully automatic pumping station is suitable for pumping grey water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install. The system is supplied in a polished stainless steel chamber offering easy maintenance and an attractive finish.
The steel chamber is ideal for the catering industry, and for accepting waste from utility sinks, wash basins, tea points or similar. Utilising Edincare’s ‘OpenFlow’ impellor technology the pump discharges through small bore pipe work for installation through busy service voids and roof spaces.
The system consists of a sealed stainless steel chamber, internal pipe work and fittings, automatic ‘OpenFlow’ submersible pumps and threaded outlet connection. A control panel is provided offering even wear for the two motors as well as a high level alarm and volt free contacts.
The AutoFlushSSTwin is supplied with fixed connections.
• High grade stainless steel chamber offers attractive finish and easy maintenance
• Edincare ‘OpenFlow’ technology offers pumping of waste water through small bore pipes
• Control panel for timed changeover, high level alarm and volt free contacts
• Tank is easy to clean so ideal for the catering industry.
• A range of control panels, alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind to the end user