The AutoFlush HTTwin is a fully automatic pumping station suitable for pumping hot water (up to 90°C) to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system is offered with 160 litre storage capacity. The chamber is ideal for accepting waste from utility sinks, commercial dishwashers, tea points or similar. Utilising Edincare’s ‘OpenFlow’ impellor technology the pump discharges through small bore pipe work for installation through busy service voids and roof spaces.
The system consists of a sealed GRP chamber, internal pipe work and fittings, automatic ‘OpenFlow’ high temperature submersible pumps and solvent weld outlet connection.
The AutoFlush HTTwin is easy to install as inlets can be drilled to suit site requirements (inlet information to be supplied at time of order)
• High temperature pumps suitable for water up to 90°C
• Edincare ‘OpenFlow’ technology offers pumping of waste water through small bore pipes
• Robust GRP chamber with 160 litre storage capacity.
• Variable inlet positions offer high versatility on site
• A range of control panels, alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind to the end user