The AutoFlush HTTwin fully automatic pumping station is suitable for pumping hot water (up to 90°C) to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The compact chambers are ideal for accepting waste from utility sinks, commercial dishwashers, tea points or similar. Utilising Edincare’s ‘OpenFlow’ impellor technology the pump discharges through small bore pipe work for installation through busy service voids and roof spaces.
The system consists of a sealed GRP chamber, internal pipe work and fittings, automatic ‘OpenFlow’ high temperature submersible pumps and solvent weld outlet connection. A control panel is provided offering even wear for the two motors as well as a high level alarm and volt free contacts.
The AutoFlush HTTwin is easy to install as inlets can be drilled to suit site requirements (inlet information to be supplied at time of order)
• High temperature pumps suitable for water up to 90°C
• Edincare ‘OpenFlow’ technology offers pumping of waste water through small bore pipes
• Control panel for timed changeover, high level alarm and volt free contacts
• Variable inlet positions offer high versatility on site
• A range of control panels, alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind to the end user