The AutoFlush 90CSL is a fully automatic pumping station suitable for pumping chemically infected grey water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The compact chamber is ideal for accepting waste from laboratories, photo developing stations, process wastes or similar. Utilising Edincare’s ‘OpenFlow’ impellor technology the pump discharges through small bore pipe work for installation through busy service voids and roof spaces.
The system consists of a sealed polyethylene chamber, internal pipe work and fittings, automatic ‘OpenFlow’ chemically resistant submersible pump and solvent weld outlet connection.
The AutoFlush 90CSL is easy to install as inlets can be drilled to suit site requirements (inlet information to be supplied at time of order).
• Chemically resistant pump with seals designed to withstand immersion in aggressive chemicals
• Edincare ‘OpenFlow’ technology offers pumping of waste water through small bore pipes
• Variable inlet positions offer high versatility on site
• A range of alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind to the end user
• Installation of a low level flow allows a low level entry into the chamber.