The state of the art Ama-Drainer 303 is designed to give top performance and achieve high levels of efficiency thanks to optimised hydraulic systems and motors. The pump is fitted with a magnetic float switch with variable level control and maximum travel stop. A locking disk enables straightforward adaption of the pump to external control systems. Supplied free standing for quick installation.
• Pump and discharge casings in GRP. Casing cover and impellor in noryl. Motor housing and shaft in nickel steel. Float switch in polypropylene.
• Vortex hydraulics for blockage free pumping in critical applications.
• Available with float locking disk for manual level control.
• Single Phase (240V) only.
• Internal thermal protection.
• Suitable for ground, surface, storm and grey water applications.