We were asked to design, install and commission three large pumping stations to pump storm and foul waters from the basement of a new residential development in London. The biggest challenge that the project presented was the short lead time.
• We carried out a site survey and specified chamber dimensions and access cover requirements.
• We supplied three twin-pump pumping stations,1800mm in diameter of varying depths, and DN80 / DN100 ductile iron pipework.
• Using strong high density polyethylene chambers from our stock, we were able to deliver these chambers to site within five working days.
• We were able to offer rapid delivery of our MagnaPro range from stock, ready for fitment, with a range of bespoke pump configurations.
• The MagnaPro range comprises 35 chamber sizes from 650mm–1800mm diameters and 1000mm–4000mm depths. The lead time on these chambers is much quicker than typical bespoke GRP chambers.
• The installed control panels are compatible with our own telemetric diallers (optional) or the owner’s BMS system. This enables monitoring of the pumps from the concierge office or off site. In addition to this, they both have battery backup high level alarms in case of power failure.
• In addition to the above, each control panel can be powered from a generator should there be a serious disruption to National Grid supply.
THE MAGNAPRO RANGE
The MagnaPro Range is a range of fully automatic pumping stations, suitable for pumping ground, surface and storm water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible or economical to install.
Our new range has been engineered from the ground up incorporating a wide range of unique features, ensuring the product adheres to all current design standards.