A small packaged pumping station was required to pump foul waste from a newly constructed classroom block. The waste was to be pumped across the site to a local gravity manhole. The system needed to be both cost effective and reliable.
• A quotation was raised based on the project plans.
• The pumping station was manufactured in our factory and delivered to site for installation by the construction company.
• The pump equipment was stored in our warehouse until required on site in accordance with the contractor’s schedule.
• Following installation, our engineers attended site to commission the pumping station prior to the building’s handover.
• The customer was given a bespoke solution from our range of chambers and pumps.
• Installation of pumping and its commissioning was carried out in accordance with the construction programme.
• Dedicated account management team was assigned to the site.
• The overall solution provided an annual cost saving to the client.
On completion of all civil works, our Service Team will commission a pump system.
All commissionings are carried out by our fully qualified service engineers. Once completed, we provide a detailed report of the works undertaken along with a commissioning certificate confirming the equipment has been tested in accordance with our operating guidelines.