We were asked to plan, specify and install a system of pumping stations to remove foul, storm and ground water separately from the basement of one of London’s largest residential excavations. The pumps would need to be capable of pumping over a 9m head due to the three storey excavation. We would be part of an integrated team of contractors working systematically through the different phases of the build programme.
• Chose specialised pumps to perform to the high specification.
• A total of 23 pump stations were installed: 11 groundwater, 6 foul, 4 storm water and 2 lift pit pump stations.
• Vortex impellers were specified to reduce the risk of blocking.
• Worked in close coordination with the developer to install the pumps following each phase of the development.
• Throughout the project we have built a close relationship with the client and his team.
• Highly reliable systems have been supplied with a long lifespan.
• All pump stations will report to the building management system for continuous and straightforward monitoring.
• Ongoing maintenance is important to ensure the reliability and longevity of the pumping stations.
• A comprehensive service agreement has been taken out with quarterly services agreed.
THE TEAM DELIVERS ON A PRESTIGIOUS AND COMPLEX
Successful fulfilment of this contract on ‘Billionaire’s Row’ in London demonstrated again how Edincare Pumps’ whole team can offer top quality products and services to prestigious projects.
Our projects team designed and specified a high quality system to match the exacting brief.
Our on site engineers worked closely with the client and other contractors to integrate into the complex build programme.
The rest of Billionaire’s Row is undergoing continual redevelopment and Edincare is negotiating further work with this and other contractors.