We were asked to specify, install and commission two pump stations to remove foul, ground and surface water from new pre-cast concrete sumps in the basement of a prestigious hotel in Knightsbridge.
• Prior to our attendance on site, we worked with the client to ensure a program of enabling works was carried out to our requirements.
• We completed all works which penetrated the sumps prior to waterproof rendering works.
• We supplied, installed and commissioned two twin pump sets.
• Due to the depth of the basement, pumps capable of a 12m head were required.
• Liaising directly with the main contractor through every phase of works enabled us to provide the best possible foundation for a well-managed installation. This facilitated a simple and cost effective turnkey solution.
• DN80 pumps with an 80mm solids clearance were specified for the foul water chamber to reduce the risk of blockages. DN50 pumps with a 41mm solids clearance were specified for the ground / surface water chamber.
• Due to the length of the overall refurbishment project, handover to the end client will not be for some time. In the meantime, we are providing a short term service contract to the main contractor. Subsequently, we will offer a service agreement to the end client.
• Routine maintenance can lower the lifetime cost of the pump set and prevent breakdowns.
All the pumps we supply are manufactured by established European manufacturers. Each has a long history
of manufacturing pumps and other rotating equipment. In combination, they offer a wide range of pumps from which we can select the best suited for each installation.
If required, we offer extended warranties at the time of building handover.