We were asked to design, supply and commission 18 packaged pumping stations for the basements of nine adjacent new build houses. Each property was to have their own separate foul water and surface water pumping station.
• Drawings were sent to the Projects Team and a site meeting set up to discuss the requirements.
• Foul water was to be pumped from the basements and surface water was to be pumped from small external lightwells.
• 1000mm diameter x 1750mm deep chambers were selected from our MagnaPro range for the foul water and SumpFlushProTwins were selected for the surface water.
• In addition to this we were requested to run all discharge pipework from the chambers up to the gravity connection at high level.
• 18 pumping stations were supplied.
• Discharge pipework connections were made using electrofusion fittings to the above basement slab level to allow the concrete structural slab to be poured.
• We returned after the basement structure had been completed to connect this pipework to the gravity drainage.
• Finally, all 18 pumping stations were commissioned.
After completing all of the pipework and commissioning works, we have installed telemetric monitoring from our Aqua365 range.
We have a service contract in place with the managing agent which will remain in place until each property is sold.
We supplied comprehensive operation and maintenance manuals, including servicing
guidelines to be handed over to the new owners.