A number of control panels were located in public spaces and vulnerable to interference. They controlled foul and ground water pumping stations. We were asked to replace the control panels and enclose the replacements in secure protective housings.
- For each control panel, we evaluated the power and electrical rating based on the specifications of the pumping station being controlled.
- We specified lockable GRP enclosures with clear doors, which combined robustness, security and ease of visual inspection.
- We replaced the existing panels and recommissioned the pumping stations.
- Lockable clear door enclosures prevent interference when control panels are installed in public places, whilst enabling easy visual inspection.
- They are a better looking alternative to GRP wall mounted kiosks.
- It is vital that any pump station is regularly maintained to ensure continuous, reliable operation. This is especially important when pumping water from uncontrolled sources such as ground, surface and storm water.
- We offer comprehensive service agreements for any pumping station, whether designed and installed by us or third party.
CONTROL PANELS TAILORED TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Our range of control panels can be customised to suite all requirements.
They can be rated for indoor or outdoor use. They can feature clear or solid doors and a number of accessories including beacons, remote sounders and anti-condensation protection.
We also provide telemetric control panels, which can send alerts to keyholders when preset conditions are met. Connections can be made via landline, LAN, GSM or WiFi.