We were asked to design, install and commission a pumping station to remove foul water from two industrial units that were being converted from two shops into a gym. The existing pumping station could not achieve the flow rate and 24 hours storage capacity requirements.
• We carried out a site survey and specified chamber dimensions and access cover requirements.
• We monitored the construction of the pre-cast concrete ring chamber during each phase of the build to ensure they met our specifications.
• We supplied a twin pump set within the chamber, which was situated within the loading bay area at ground level.
• When larger capacities are required and the pumping station is external to the building, it is cost effective to construct the pumping station from pre-cast concrete rings.
• The concrete ring chamber was sealed to prevent leaking of foul water out or ground water in.
• The installation was carried out by our qualified confined entry engineers.
• An Aqua365 Monitor was installed to monitor the condition of the pump station and notify the keyholders should a fault condition occur.
The Aqua365 Range has been designed to put you in control of your pump system. You are able to connect the Aqua365 Monitor to almost all Edincare control panels. Using our online portal, you can view the current condition of your pump system real time from any online device. Whether you are at home or away, you and your keyholders will receive alerts via email and SMS if a fault condition occurs, so that you can manage the condition immediately. The Aqua365 Monitor stays connected via WiFi, LAN or GPRS ensuring a reliable signal is maintained.