The WaterGuard ‘Garden’ 9600 is a fully automatic rainwater harvesting system used for the collection and supply of rainwater within both domestic and commercial applications.
It is designed to accept rainwater from downpipes, which is then filtered into a collection tank ready to be used to serve an outdoor tap.
The system consists of two polypropylene tanks with locking access covers, connections for all connecting pipework, submersible pump and internal filters.
This system not only offers you unregulated use of your outdoor tap but also saves you money through reduced mains water consumption.
9600 litres storage capacity.
• Easy to assemble and install tanks
• 9600 litre storage capacity
• Offers unregulated use of garden tap – no mains water connection
• Direct/Gravity options available
• Overflow to storm drain or soakaway
• Must be no closer than 5M from the face of the building
• Environmentally Friendly