The SumpFlush Twin is a fully automatic waste water pumping system suitable for pumping surface and/or ground water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system can accept waste from car parks, car washes, floor areas, down pipes, cavity membrane systems or similar.
The SumpFlushPlus Twin offers a larger chamber than the standard SumpFlush.
The system consists of a polyethylene tank with twin automatic waste water submersible pumps. A control panel is provided offering even wear for the two motors as well as a high level alarm and volt free contacts. It can accept surface and/or ground water through the grille located on the top of the unit or through two 110mm inlets located to the side (side inlets to be specified at time of order, grille cover is an additional option).
• Control panel for timed changeover, high level alarm and volt free contacts
• Twin pumps for backup against breakdown
• Larger chamber for increased surface areas
• Reliable ‘OpenFlow’ waste water pump/s
• Supplied with a solid or grill cover
• Battery back up options available on request