The SumpFlushPlus HP Twin is a fully automatic waste water pumping system suitable for pumping surface and/or ground water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The powerful pump is suitable for high head and flow applications.
The system can accept waste from car parks, car washes, floor areas, down pipes, cavity membrane systems or similar.
The SumpFlushPlus HP Twin offers a larger chamber than the standard SumpFlush.
The system consists of a polyethylene tank with twin automatic waste water submersible pumps. It can accept surface and/or ground water through the grille located on the top of the unit or through two 110mm inlets located to the side (side inlets to be specified at time of order, grille cover is an additional option).
• Twin pumps for backup against breakdown
• Powerful pump for higher heads (up to 12m) and larger flows (up to 4 l/s)
• Larger chamber for increased surface areas
• Reliable ‘OpenFlow’ waste water pump/s
• Supplied with a solid or grill cover
• Battery back up options available on request