The SumpFlushGrandHP is a fully automatic waste water pumping system suitable for pumping surface and/or ground water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system can accept waste from car parks, car washes, floor areas, down pipes, cavity membrane systems or similar.
The SumpFlushGrandHP offers a larger chamber than the standard SumpFlush and SumpFlushPlus, which comes from our award-winning MagnaPro range.
The system consists of a polyethylene tank with a single automatic waste water submersible pump. It can accept surface and/or ground water through the grille located on the top of the unit or through two 110mm inlets located to the side (side inlets to be specified at time of order, grille cover is an additional option).
The SumpFlushGrandHP is easy to install and features small bore discharge pipework, and variable inlet locations.
- Powerful pump for higher heads (up to 12.5 m) and larger flows (up to 3.9 l/s)
- Larger chamber for increased surface areas.
- Reliable ‘OpenFlow’ wastewater pump/s.
- Supplied with a solid access cover as standard. Other access cover types are available.
- A range of battery backup options are available.
- A range of high level alarms and telemetric monitoring systems are available.