The Magna900Pro Twin (Macerator Model) fully automatic packaged pumping station is suitable for pumping grey and foul water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system provides 900 litre storage capacity, ideal for accepting waste from an extension, outbuilding, basement, house or similar. Utilising Edincare’s ‘SemiCut’ impellor technology the system offers reliable and effective and pumping of grey and foul water.
The system consists of a polyethylene chamber, locking access cover, internal pipework and fittings, control panel, float switches, lifting chains & shackles, pedestals, two ‘SemiCut’ submersible pumps and external compression adaptor.
The Magna900Pro Twin (Macerator Model) is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your requirements (inlet information to be supplied at time of order).
• Edincare ‘SemiCut’ technology offers a cutting action with small solids clearance to reduce the chance of blockages
• 900 litres storage capacity
• 60-degree benching
• Twin pumps for added backup against pump failure
• Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement, house or similar
• Variable inlet positions
• A range of alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind
• Easy to install