The Magna2000Pro Twin (Vortex Model) fully automatic packaged pumping station is suitable for the lifting of surface, storm, grey and foul water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system provides 2000 litre storage capacity, ideal for accepting waste from an extension, outbuilding, basement, house or similar. Utilising Edincare’s ‘OpenFlow’ impellor technology the system offers reliable and effective and pumping of surface, storm, grey and foul water.
The system consists of a polyethylene chamber, locking access cover, internal pipework and fittings, control panel, float switches, lifting chains & shackles, pedestals, two ‘OpenFlow’ submersible pump and external compression adaptor.
The Magna2000Pro Twin (Vortex Model) is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your requirements (inlet information to be supplied at time of order).
• Edincare ‘OpenFlow’ impellor offers a vortex action for high flow rates
• 2000 litres storage capacity
• 60-degree benching
• Twin pumps for added backup against pump failure
• Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement, house or similar
• Variable inlet positions
• A range of alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind
• Easy to install