The Magna150Cutter fully automatic packaged pumping station is suitable for pumping grey and foul water to a higher level when gravity drainage is not possible and/or economical to install.
The system provides 150 litre storage capacity, ideal for accepting waste from an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar. Utilising Edincare’s ‘FullCut’ impellor technology the system offers reliable and effective pumping of grey and foul water. The compact chamber offers ease of installation for sites with limited space.
The system consists of a polyethylene chamber, locking access cover, internal pipework and fittings, one automatic ‘FullCut’ submersible pump and external compression adaptor.
The Magna150Cutter is easy to install as inlets can be positioned to your requirements (inlet information to be supplied at time of order).
• Edincare ‘FullCut’ technology offers the maceration and pumping of grey and foul water through small bore pipework.
• Optimised for high head, low flow applications
• Compact chamber for limited space installations
• Ideal for an extension, outbuilding, basement or similar
• Variable inlet positions
• A range of alarms and remote alerts are available offering peace of mind
• Easy to install